The setting for this show have been set as low as possible to reduce viewing issues. Only very old or slow PC /Laptops may encounter issues.Most viewers will not experience any technical issues.
If you do experience issues while watching you can try some or all of the following:
* Close all other programs, websites and pages.
* Refresh the page and re-enter password
* Increase wifi signal strength by reducing your proximity from modem.
* Use good quality external speakers for improved audio sound
* Check you have not lost internet connection. If you have unplug and replug your modem.
* Ensure you have the latest FLASH player. DOWNLOAD HERE
If issue persists contact your Internet Service Provider.
Recommended: View minimum requirements for viewing below and do a speed test.
You should not experience any technical issues. The follow is for your information and will most likely already be set on your PC or laptop:
Minimum Technical Requirements
Player: Adobe Flash Player 10.0.32 or above (Available free: DOWNLOAD)
Browser: Internet Explorer 8.0 or above, Firefox 2.0 or above, or Safari 3.0, or Chrome 4.0
System: Microsoft Windows XP SP2, Microsoft Windows Vista, Macintosh OS X v10.4 or above, or Linux
RAM: 256MB - 512MB (1GB + recommended)
Screen Resolution: Super VGA (800 x 600) or higher resolution
Sound Card: 16-bit sound card
Internet Connection Speed
For a reliable viewing experience at medium quality we recommend a downstream connection speed of at least 700Kbps (0.7mbps).
You can test your connection speed here, we recommend testing several times as bandwidth can fluctuate. Make sure to click 'Begin Test' then note download speed