Details1. EVERYTHING MUST CHANGE - Words and music by Bernard Ighner, Almo Music Corp/ASCAP
2. I CAN SEE CLEARLY NOW - with Jared Tyler, Antanya Robinson and Gail Moore). Words and music by Johnny Nash, NASHCO Music, Inc/ ASCAP
3. A QUIET PLACE - Words and music by Ralph Carmichael, Bud-John Songs, Inc/ASCAP Beautiful Medley
4. WHAT A WONDERFUL WORLD - Words and music by George David Weiss & Bob Thiele, Abilene Music, Inc/ASCAP
5. YOU ARE SO BEAUTIFUL - Words and music by Billy Preston & Bruce Fisher, Rondor Music International.
You're Beautiful (with Majeste Pearson). Words and music by James Hillier Blunt, Sacha Skarbeck, Amanda Louisa Goselin & David Platz Music, Inc/EMI Blackwood Music, Inc/BMI
Everything is Beautiful, words and music by Ray Stevens, Ahab Music Co, Inc/BMI
6. I BELIEVE - Words and music by Irvin Graham, Jimmy Shirl, Ervin M. Drake, Al Stilman & Gentelmen Jim Music Corp/ASCAP Gospel Medley
7. I NEED THEE EVERY HOUR - Public Domain. Words and music byugene L. Clark, Robert L. Lowry & Annie Sherwood Hawks. Arrangement by Carlton D. Pearson, David B. Smith. Higher Dimensions Music/BMI and Unifam Music/ASCAP. Admin by ICG.Yes. Traditional. Word s and music by Charles Harrison Mason. Arrangement by Carlton D. Pearson and David B. Smith. Higher Dimensions Music/BMI and Unifam Music/ASCAP. Admin by ICG.
8. THANK YOU LORD - with Gail Moore. Words and music by Stephen Ivey
9. THANK YOU - with Yvette Flunder. Words and music by Walter Hawkins, Leeodd Music/BMI
10. LET IT BE - Words and music by John Lennon & Paul McCartney, Sony/ATV Tunes, LLC/Beales/ASCAP
11. LET IT BE (Reprise)
12. EVERYTHING MUSTCHANGE - Urban Jam with Wayman Tisdale